2018 Fall Portrait Sessions
- Weekend sessions available at three different Massachusetts locations: Boston Public Garden, Sudbury Grist Mill and Wellesley College. Sessions book quickly, don't miss out!
- Specific dates and times will be confirmed as the fall foliage prediction map develops. Sessions will take place in the late afternoon.
- Sitting fees are: 30 mins. - $165 | 60 mins. -$225. The sitting fee includes: the session shooting time for five or fewer people, digital processing and a private proof gallery, hosted for 14 days. 30 minute sessions are not recommended for families with children under the age of 6. Senior, engagement and maternity portraits are available for 60 minute sessions only.
- Digital files, prints & other products including holiday cards are purchased separately, with no minimum ordering requirements from an a la Carte price menu. The number of digital files available for view and purchase from your proof gallery will vary by the length of your session. A typical 30 min. session will produce 8-10 images and a 60 min. session about 24.
- Please call 508.850.5885 or email to schedule. All sessions are booked on a first come, first serve basis. A 25% non-refundable retainer is required to hold your session time. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Don't hesitate to reach out!
Helpful Links: Kind Words from Clients | Contact Me | Policies/FAQ's | a la Carte Price Menu | Portrait Session Tips